· A waterproof military binoculars, designed for marine and terrestrial observations
· Internal rangefinder scale and directional compass with illumination switch indicate the distance or size of the object being viewed and its orientation
· Durable rubber armored coating is comfortable to hold and rugged enough to stand up to any conditions
· Nitrogen gas inside the binocular eliminates fogging and mold on internal lens surfaces even under extremely severe condition, such as rainstorms and high humidity.
· Hi-index BAK4 prism features a bright, sharp image with vivid contrast to offer you every little detail of an object.
· Large lens design, 26MM lens are more comfortable to view objects without eye fatigue, dizziness, with a vision combination of wide angle and HD
· The binocular has a large 50mm objective lens, even in low light conditions, such as at dusk and dawn, it can also provide the maximum brightness of the image
· IPX7 water resistant,can work normally in heavy rainy day
Prism System: Porro
Prism Glass: BAK4
Focus System: Left + Right Eyepiece
Field Of View: 396 ft /1000 yds
View Angle: 5.6
Exit Pupil: 5mm
Eye Relief : 7.1mm
Eye Cups : Fold Down
Color: Army Green
USCAMEL has been the industry leader in high-performance sports optics for more than 10 years. The company's guiding principle is to provide the highest quality, most reliable, and most affordable sports optics products and most excellent customer service on the market. USCAMEL product lines enhance the enjoyment of every outdoor pursuit, including nature study, hunting, fishing, birding, and stargazing. Indoors, the company's monoculars/binoculars bring the audience closer to the action in fast-moving sports or the fine arts at theaters and concerts.